OPTIZEN BIO series are a spectrophotometer that can measure bio samples such as DNA, RNA, protein, nucleic acid, etc.
It can measure micro-volume samples by attaching the micro-volume cell holder or Nanohandler In addition, the user-centered convenient interface and automation function assist you to conduct a quick and precise experiment in a quick.
- Bio sample quantitative analysis is available.
- High speed wavelength scanning.
- Supporting a network printer connection function.
- Micro Volume cell holder(BIO), Nano handler(BIO-M/BIO-A) installation.
- Convenient voice service.
- A touch screen display using an intuitive user interface.
|Photometrics System||Single Beam Type|
|Light Source||Tungsten Halogen Lamp & Deuterium Lamp|
|Spectral Bandwidth||3.0 nm (190 to 1100 nm)|
|Wavelength Range||190 to 1100 mm|
|Wavelength display0.1 nm|
|Wavelength accuracy||<± 1.5 nm at 486, 656.1 nm|
|Wavelength repeatability||<± 0.2 nm|
|Slew rate||About 7,800 nm/min|
|Scan speed||max 4,000 nm/min|
|Photometric range||Absorbance : -3 to 3 Abs
Transmittance : 0 % to 300 %
|Stray lighty||< 0.05 % Nal at 220 nm, NaNO₂ at 340 nm|
|Baseline stability||<± 0.001 Abs/h|
|Baseline flatness||< 0.003 Abs/h (220 to 1050 nm)|
|Monochromator||Czerny-Turner type with 1200 lines/nm blazed grating|
|Lamp interchange Wavelength||340~410 nm (Default 370 nm)|
|Standard cell Holder||Autometic Rotary type 8-position Multi-Cell Holder|
|Display||7 inch color LCD with touch screen;|
|Operating system(OS)||Windows CE;|
|Power Requirement||100~240 V; 50~60 Hz|
* The contents of this document may be changed without notice.
- Product details
OPTIZEN BIO is an application product to combine the micro-volume measuring unit.
As the device for the infinitesimal sample quantitative analysis such as DNA, RNA, protein, etc., the device has a variety of analysis methods, accordingly the user can check the result value automatically without any complex calculation process.
- Product Information
- Nucleic Acid Analysis (dsDNA, ssDNA, OligoDNA, RNA quantity/purity check, Oligo DNA, Ratio)
- Warburg (Christian – Warburg-Christian)
- DNA and Protein Analysis (Warburg-Christion, Kalb-Bernlohr)
- Protein Analysis (Bradford, Lowry, BCA, Biuret, Direct UV)
- Cell Density
- Spectrum Measurement (Survey Scan, Kinetics, ABS/%T/CONC, Standard Curve)
- Kinetic Tests for Enzyme Activity
- Product Download