OPTIZEN NanoQ Lite is a small micro sample analyzer with a simple yet sophisticated design and easy and convenient user interface (UI).
It applies the Slope Algorithm, which is a light path optimization technique, to enable measurement of a wide range of absorbance.
- It can measure protein and conduct cell counting.
- The measurement result can be saved or downloaded to a USB flash drive or smartphone.
- A user can easily operate the system using the intuitive LCD screen and touch functions.
- It does not need a separate computer since the main unit performs the control.
- The measurement data can be saved in the equipment to improve the spatial utilization and economic efficiency.
- The lightweight and small spectrophotometer features the dimensions of 148 x 179 x 110 mm and weight of 1.4 kg.
- The built-in touch LCD panel helps users operate it easily and conveniently.
|Instrument Type||Microvolume Spectrophotometer|
|Minimum Sample Volume||1 μL|
|Pathlength||0.3 ~ 0.5 mm|
|Spectral Resolution||≤ 8.0 nm|
|Absorbance Precision||0.002 AU (0.5 mm path)|
|Absorbance Range||0 – 200 Abs|
|Detection Limit||About 2 ng/μl (dsDNA)|
|Maximum Concentration||dsDNA - Pedestal: 2 ~ 10,000 ng/µL
BSA - Pedestal: 298 mg/µL, IgG - Pedestal: 144 mg/µL
|Photometric||Range(10 mm Equivalent) - Pedestal: 0~200 A, Cuvette: 0~2 A
Accuracy - 3% (at 1A at 260 nm)
|Measurement Wavelenght||260, 280 nm / 600 nm(Cuvette)|
|Baseline Correction Wavelenght||360 nm|
|Measurement Time||‹10 seconds|
|Footprint(W × D)||145 x 190 mm|
|Operating Voltage||12 V (DC)|
|Power Consumption||Operating - 4.7~5.2 W, Standby - 3.3 W|
|Display||4.3-inch, Touch-screen glove compatible|
|Display resolution||480 x 272 pixels (Color display)|
|Internal Storage||4 GB|
|Conectivity||USB-A, USB-B, RS232C, Bluetooth|
* The contents of this document may be changed without notice.
- Product details
Using three LED (260 nm, 280 nm, and 600 nm) and a single silicon photodiode, it lowered the product cost drastically while maintaining the needed functions and performance level.
It can perform the baseline correction function using an additional LED (360 nm).
There is no need for a user manual since it provides a simple and intuitive user environment. The designated factor is set as the default value for each mode, and the input mode is provided to allow the users to set a factor value which is different from the default. Users can specify the factor appropriate for the user preference, the lab environment, and the type of protein.
- Product Information
- It is a small spectrophotometer featuring compact size and main unit control.
- There is no need for measurement standby since it does not require a lamp warming-up.
- A user can conduct the measurement quickly since there is no need to set the pathlength according to the concentration.
- A user can run the main functions quickly with a button.
- Product Download